From Murder on The Orient Express to Building a Global Brand
How far would you go for a once in a lifetime opportunity? Walking the streets of New York in sub-zero temperatures?
Hear Roly's incredible story of how he grabbed an opportunity by the neck and helped take an international brand of cider to the USofA!
Gold nuggets in this episode:
- The other tale of Pippi Longstocking
- Murder on the train to Brighton
- Try it, love it, buy it!
- Launching a brand to 450 million people
- Gin mixed with Cider? Yes, really!
- The 6 P's
- The absolute power of never giving up
Roly Topf - The Rekorderlig Man
👉 Ready to join the Ultimate Business Owner Community?
Join us today at: www.thedisruptorsclub.com