Disrupting Change Making in the Wilds of Norway with Torill Bye Wilhelmsen
Tired of those stuffy old conferences where everyone shoves their business card in your face? Where you can't hear a thing, and it's all 'hustle' to meet the 'star' guests?
Welcome to Slow Business Adventure - a transformative, annual gathering for entrepreneurs and change-makers held in the wilds of Norway!
Gold nuggets in this episode:
- Getting emails from Seth Godin about Cinnamon Rolls!
- Want to spend 4 days in a Norway retreat?
- Escaping the hustle with value driven business owners
- 10 hour hikes whilst building your network
- Finding your headspace with new vision
- Combatting Entrepreneur burnout
- Bringing REAL people together to make lifelong connections
- Networking the Norwegian Way - free download
The next annual Slow Business Adventure is held on 13-20 September 2020
Festival Ticket Includes:
- 3 keynotes with world-class speakers
- 4 Living Room Workshop with international experts
- Networking in nature with other founders
- Coworking space at daytime
- Walkshops(TM) in a national park
- Hikes in Jotunheimen with local guide
- More than 10 exciting activities and creativity/outdoor workshops on-site
- Cheese and chocolate tastings
- Campfire conversations
- Adventure talks
- Social meetups and entertainment
- Free camping in your own tent